What is your relationship like with money?
As we head into 2023, it can be hard to predict what the financial market will look like next year. Mass layoffs in the tech industry and the current crypto winter could signal the onset of a recession, amidst a background of economic uncertainties and the risk of inflation.
Do you have an emergency fund for the future, or are you living from paycheck to paycheck? How will Singapore’s upcoming GST hike impact you? Are you tracking your spending every month?
Everyone spends and saves using different methods, and we want to know the financial moves that you’re making.
Every year, Her World conducts our What Women Want survey, a nation-wide questionnaire to gain an in-depth perspective on the needs and hot-button issues that concern the modern career woman in Singapore. The theme for the survey varies each year – in 2022, we focused on health; and with the results of the survey, we sought the guidance of medical professionals and industry experts to answer pressing concerns and questions.
This year, we’re placing the focus on money and financial literacy. We want to know more about your financial decisions; your thoughts on wealth building; and your experiences with debt, inflation, cryptocurrency and more. Based on your input, we’ll curate a lineup of useful content that can help guide you on your financial journey.
The results of the survey will be published in March 2023, on International Women’s Day.
To thank you for your time, we’re offering 10 lucky winners $100 worth of Takashimaya vouchers each! Take part in the survey to enter the giveaway, and remember to fill in your details so we can reach you.
The What Women Want 2023 survey can be accessed here.
Her World’s What Women Want 2023 survey closes on 15 January 2023. Winners will be notified directly.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to all Singapore residents except employees of SPH Media Limited, the sponsor, their media agencies and contractors.
- Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products.
- Prizes are subject to stock availability and may be substituted with other items of similar value.
- SPH Media Limited and the sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any party in accepting, possessing, using or consuming any of the prizes or entering the contest.
- The 30th, 60th, 90th, 120th, 150th, 180th, 210th, 240th, 270th and 300th entries will win. Each participant may only submit one entry and winners will be notified via email by 31 January 2023.