Since Him was busy with filming earlier, Tavia had planned most of the details of their wedding.
Filming the drama adaptation of Infernal Affairs (無間道) recently, Him admitted that he felt very tired and exhausted right before the wedding, reported Jayne Stars.
He admitted, “I feel very ashamed to have left most of the preparations to Tavia. The only thing I did was discuss the details with her when I returned home every day.”
Despite this, the couple agreed on the design of their customized wedding rings. With a beautiful castle in England as their wedding photo backdrop, the couple translated this setting onto the custom design of their wedding rings, which they have named “The Castle of Love”.
The jeweler who made the rings shared the details involved in its design.
“The ring design was inspired by the couple’s wedding photo shoot in England. The castle in England is from the 13th century. History asserts that the king gifted this castle to his queen. It parallels Him’s sentiments of gifting [the ring] to Tavia.
“The ring incorporated materials from the edge of the castle’s structure. They also engraved the initials of both their first names onto the rings. The inside of the ring was also engraved with the logo of their wedding theme. This is done to have them forever remember this moment.”
This story was first published on www.lollipop.sg.
More details of the couple’s relationship and wedding plans:
- Tavia and Him’s relationship through the years
- See how doting husband Him Law prepared for the couple’s wedding
- The couple confirm their Hong Kong wedding date
- The couple reveal their bridesmaids and groomsmen here
- Here’s how we thought Tavia and Him’s wedding would be like
- Tavia Yeung’s priorities in marrying Him Law
- Him Law asks netizens to help him propose to Tavia
- Why Him Law and Tavia Yeung’s relationship is rock solid
- Tavia Yeung and Him Law secretly tied the knot in England
- Guess what Tavia Yeung and Him Law did at HK airport after their secret wedding
- Him Law to pay for wedding banquet expenses
- Him Law willing to have a baby before marriage