Condor Heroes co-stars Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao registered for their marriage on July 5, 2016, and revealed that Michelle was already three months pregnant.
They will be holding their wedding banquets on July 19 in Beijing and July 21, 2016 in Taiwan. (See details on their wedding prep here)
According to Asian E-News Portal, she praised her husband for being filial and having a great sense of humour.
She said: “I believe we both view love in a serious manner, we pursue simplicity in life and don’t have much to ask.” (See why Michelle agreed to marry Chen Xiao after dating for seven months)
She also disclosed how Chen Xiao proposed to her.
Apparently he deliberately had a fight with her but during dinner, Chen Xiao kneeled beside her to propose.
Speaking for a while, he revealed a statue of Xiao Long Nu, Michelle’s character in The Romance of the Condor Heroes, causing her to tear up.
This story was first published on www.lollipop.sg.
More details of the couple’s relationship and wedding:
- Michelle Chen’s engagement news to co-star Chen Xiao
- More romantic details on the couple’s wedding
- Why Michelle Chen wanted to get married early
- The couple’s wedding date announced
- Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao’s wedding photos revealed
- Why Michelle Chen agreed to marry Chen Xiao after dating for seven months
- When Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao registered their marriage in China
- A first look at their wedding photos for their Beijing wedding
- More pictures from their Beijing wedding
- Michelle Chen sailed on a boat to her wedding ceremony in Beijing
- All the details on Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao’s wedding in Taipei