After much anticipation and speculation leading to Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao’s wedding since the news of their engagement broke, the day’s finally here apparently! According to live updates from live.sina.com.cn, pictures of the celebrations, including one of the couple in traditional Chinese bridal costumes, have been uploaded.
It also looks as if the couple will be having a magical winter wonderland-themed wedding, looking at the pale blue and cream hues emanating off the ballroom. Trees with white leafs lined the stage, while white feathers and wooden details decorated guests’ tables.
Guests also sat down to an elaborate setting with charger plates, rose petals and sweets. Outside, the reception area featured a few of the couple’s wedding photos, which were displayed next to the reception table.
More details in a bit!
More details of the couple’s relationship and wedding:
- Michelle Chen’s engagement news to co-star Chen Xiao
- More romantic details on the couple’s wedding
- Why Michelle Chen wanted to get married early
- How Chen Xiao proposed
- The couple’s wedding date announced
- Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao’s wedding photos revealed
- Why Michelle Chen agreed to marry Chen Xiao after dating for seven months
- When Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao registered their marriage in China
- More pictures from their Beijing wedding
- Michelle Chen sailed on a boat to her wedding ceremony in Beijing
- All the details on Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao’s wedding in Taipei