Following the success of Design Director Francesca Amfitheatrof’s Tiffany T Atlas collection, the jeweller has expanded the range to include these new adorable pieces. And, as with all things pretty and sparkly, we want to have have every one of these rings and earrings.
Tiffany T Smile Pendant
Tiffany T Rings
What we really love about it: These pieces imbibe an understated elegance without compromising on style, which goes well with every type of gown, and for any celebration.
Tiffany T Smile Pendant (Mini)
Here, six modern gowns that would look lovely with this collection. Read this article on pairing these gowns with equally fashion-forward hairstyles.
1. Lace A-line gown, from DIGIO BRIDAL.
2. Bustier fit-and-flare gown with silk floret clusters and sheer layered skirt, from DANG BRIDAL.
3. Amsale sleeveless crepe slim mermaid gown with illusion neckline, from THE PRELUDE BRIDAL.
4. Romona Keveza asymmetrical ballgown with organza skirt and metallic belt, from BELLE & TULLE BRIDAL.
5. Ruched tulle ballgown with sweetheart neckline, from VERA WANG BRIDE.
6. Strapless tulle gown with feathers and ruching, from THOMSON WEDDING COLLECTION.
These gowns were first featured in Her World Brides Mar 2015, and Female Brides Issues 8 and 10.
- belle and tulle bridal
- Bridal Concept
- dang bridal
- digio bridal
- francesca amfitheatrof
- My Dream Wedding
- Romona Keveza
- singapore designers
- The Prelude Bridal
- thomson wedding collection
- tiffany & co
- tiffany t
- tiffany t atlas
- vera wang bride
- Wedding dress
- wedding gown
- white dress