Inspired by a photograph of a single tulip taken by the bride, CC Lee Design put together a simple yet elegant display of warm purple blooms, in collaboration with Chere Weddings.
Latest in Weddings
- /12 funny and suave groomsmen portrait ideas!
- /4 things to know when planning a wedding in Bali
- /REVIEW: These Singapore beauty experts could have the answer to your dull skin and scarring woes
- /This couple's stunning and dramatic destination pre-wedding shoot in Melbourne, Australia
- /Venue to photography: How should you allocate your wedding budget?
- /7 ways to make your honeymoon extra special