In line with the theme,“Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination", the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art saw plenty of Renaissance and Baroque-inspired looks (we're looking at you Blake Lively and Ariana Grande), as well as a handful of gleaming top-to-toe golden ensembles. We zero in on some of the winning looks that would look amazing on the wedding aisle.
If your wedding style leans towards decadence, theatrical styles and the like, these breathtaking evening gowns from the Met Ball might just inspire your big day ensemble.
Latest in Weddings
- /10 Singaporean women on the partner you should marry
- /Princess Eugenie's wedding: Our top celebrity wedding guest outfit ideas!
- /It's official! Chinese stars Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng are actually married!
- /EXO's Chanyeol sang Coldplay's Everglow at his sister's wedding and we're melting
- /An intimate autumn-hued wedding dinner at House at Dempsey
- /SBS Transit bus captains got wed and took their wedding photos at Boon Lay Interchange!