The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy’s elegance simply enhances the fact that it is the best venue for your wedding because of its location in the heart of historical Katong and its rich cultural mix. Then there’s the 15-minute commute for guests coming from the Changi Airport, Marina Bay Cruise Centre, and Orchard Road areas, as well as the free shuttle service to Orchard Road.
Other reasons why everyone will be talking about what a great time they had at your nuptials: the amazing food, including dishes from the hotel’s own Halal-certified kitchen, and the service that are second to none.
Then there’s the variety of its value-for-money packages and incentives for couples – and especially those who confirm their wedding within the next two years at the hotel while they are at the Wedding Showcase 2018 on Sept 29, 12 to 4pm at East Coast Ballroom Level 3. A new, exclusive Rainbow Magical wedding theme will be showcased.
In fact, when you confirm your celebration with a $4,000 deposit at the showcase, you’ll be instantly rewarded with a complimentary one-night stay in a Superior room with breakfast for two. This is valid for three months from the date of issue.
More for you!
The joy doesn’t end there. The Wedding Showcase 2018 also highlights the following perks to compliment your selected package and the number of guests. The best part: you get to choose them yourself from the list below!
• A second night’s stay in our luxurious Bridal Suite with two breakfasts
• A one-night stay in Deluxe Helper Room with two breakfasts
• Four hours’ day use of a room for helpers before the celebration begins
• One additional bottle of house wine per table of 10 persons confirmed, plus one more 20-litre beer barrel
• Thank-you meals for an entourage 10 at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy’s Feast @ East Buffet Restaurant
• A Fruit Yoghurt Station with 100 complimentary cups during the reception
• A live DSLR photo booth or Halo Light photo booth for two hours during the reception
• A live digital guestbook with a recording two extra hours during the reception with a top-up of $400++
All set for Chinese
Enjoy any two of the above perks when you confirm a minimum 18 tables (180 persons), and get three for a minimum 23 tables (230 persons) at the Wedding Showcase.
The Chinese Wedding Lunch Packages 2018/2019 (minimum 18 tables, maximum 35) have exquisite themes for the eight-course Desire Set ($788++ per table) and Destiny Set Menus ($838++ per table), well as the thirteen-dish Buffet Lunch ($78++ each for minimum 180 persons, maximum 280).
The Chinese Wedding Dinner Packages 2018/2019 (minimum 18 tables, maximum 35) comprise sumptuous eight-course sets. Between Monday to Thursday, the Romance Set Menu ($808++ per table) includes Braised Fish Maw with Assorted Seafood. From Friday to Sunday, choose between Enchanted Set Menu A ($858++ per table) with a Lobster Combination (Lobster Meat, Spring Roll, Jellyfish, Goose Fillet & Mini Octopus), and B ($938++ per table) with Braised Sliced Abalone & Mushrooms with Seasonal Vegetables. The thirteen-dish buffet has Western, Chinese and Muslim food that will appeal to both millennials and traditionalists. The cost of the buffet for a minimum 180 persons to 280 is $80++ per person on a weekday, and $88++ per person during the weekend. All packages come with unlimited servings of soft drinks and Chinese tea, as well as assorted pre-reception drinks.
Halal and delicious!
The following come with the Muslim wedding packages. Enjoy any two perks when you confirm a minimum 18 tables (180 persons) for the Raikan Cinta Set, the Kasih Set and the Sayang Buffet. Enjoy three perks with a minimum 23 tables (230 persons). Finally, confirm a minimum 300 guests for the In and Out Reception to choose two perks from the list below, and a minimum 500 for three.
• A second night’s stay in our luxurious Bridal Suite with two breakfasts.
• A one-night stay in a Deluxe Helper Room with two breakfasts
• Four hours’ day use of a room for helpers before the celebration begins.
• One-night anniversary stay in a Bridal Suite with two breakfasts that’s valid for one year.
• Thank-you F&B vouchers worth $300 nett for your entourage to use at Breez bistro.bar.
• A Fruit Yoghurt Station with 100 cups during the reception.
• A live DSLR photo booth or Halo Light photo booth for two hours during the reception.
• A live digital guestbook with a recording two extra hours during the reception with a top-up of $400++.
• Fresh flower bouquet for your bridal march-in.
Popular for pulling off memorable Muslim celebrations, the packages from Raikan Cinta @ Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy Muslim Weddings 2018/2019 (minimum 18 tables, maximum 35) are a huge hit.
The Cinta Set Menu ($838++ per table) of halal Chinese dishes includes a cold platter of baby octopus, prawn salad, crabmeat omelette, spring rolls and chicken ngoh hiang, and free-flow Chinese tea. The family-style Kasih Set Menu ($788++per table) consists of ayam panggang, Mercure Pineapple Rice and six other dishes. The Sayang Buffet ($75++ per person) serves and replenishes twelve dishes in one four-hour seating for 180 to 280 persons.
Then there is the so-yummy In and Out Reception, also with a feast of twelve dishes constantly replenished for five hours at $55++ per person (300-499 persons), $50++ per person (500-799), and $45++ per person (800-1000). With the last three, you get a free flow of soft drinks, coffee, and tea, throughout your celebration. a choice of exquisite wedding themes with a standard dais.
Of course, every package also has other super attractive complimentary benefits, like:
• Food tasting for 10 when you confirm your wedding (Mondays to Thursdays, excluding eves of public holidays and public holidays)
• Invitation cards for up to 70 per cent of confirmed guests (excluding printing)
• Flowers for VIP tables and the reception area
• A five-tier fountain with a bottle of champagne or sparkling juice (for Muslims) for toasting
• A selection of favours for all guaranteed guests
• An elegant guestbook and use of a gift box for red or green packets
• A VIP car park lot at the hotel’s entrance for the bridal car and car park passes for up to 20 per cent of confirmed guests (both are subject to final availability)
• An overnight stay in a luxurious Bridal Suite with breakfast for two, plus a $50 nett F&B room service credit for the newly-weds to use while checked in (non-refundable)
• An overnight stay in a Deluxe Room for coordinators with breakfast for two, as well as special room rates for family and friends
If you’re keen on a more intimate, casual-smart celebration, ask the hotel’s wedding team about the 2018/2019 Celebration of Love Solemnisation Packages for a minimum of 50 persons. Your choices (with a free flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea): high tea ($55++ per person, 2-5 pm), lunch ($60++ per person, 11am-3pm) and dinner ($70++ per person, 7-11pm). Perks include a one-night stay in a Deluxe Room with buffet breakfast for two at Feast @ East Buffet Restaurant.
What’s more, you can enjoy beer and house wines at special rates, while the corkage fee for “Sealed” and “Duty Paid” hard liquor or wine is $25 nett per bottle. Other options: wedding stage decor at $600++ per theme, and special rates of $350++ per night in the Bridal Suite, plus $185++ per room per night for family and friends. Both include breakfast for two at Feast @ East Buffet Restaurant, too.
Terms and conditions for all packages:
• All prices are subject to 10 per cent service charge and the prevailing government tax
• All promotional rates here are not valid with other discounts and privileges
• Package prices and menus are subject to change without prior notice
• There will be an additional $20++ per table and $2++ per person for weddings held after Sept 1 2019
• The hotel stay is subject to final availability
• A surcharge may apply for bookings for the eves of public holidays and public holidays. Any unopened/unfinished house wine and beer cannot be taken away from the venue
• Unless an advance booking has been made, all external vendors’ confirmations are subject to final availability
To book your places for the Rainbow Magical Wedding Showcase 2018, go to http://bit.ly/HWBWeddingShowcase
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is located at 50 East Coast Road, Roxy Square, tel: 6340-5641.