HAVE YOUR WEDDING WISHES FULFILLED AT CONRAD CENTENNIAL SINGAPORE
If your priorities for your celebration include a tastefully designed setting, exquisite cuisine, and excellent service, then put the luxurious award-winning Conrad Centennial Singapore in Marina Bay (Best Poolside Solemnisation Venue and Best Traditional Wedding Theme in the Her World Venue Awards 2018) on your radar.
From a pillar-free Grand Ballroom with sparkling chandeliers to the unique Pavilion, an all- glass junior ballroom boasting marvellous pool and city views, the hotel dishes out a wedding experience you and your guests likely won't forget.
From 24 to 30 June, confirm your wedding with Conrad Centennial Singapore and have your package upgraded with up to 3 choices from the list below:
- Enjoy a cash rebate of S$888nett* / $1888nett** off the final bill
- Indulge in an unlimited flow of Tiger Beer from 7.00pm to 11.00pm
- Unwind at the Conrad Spa with a customised 60-minutes couple's massage
- Titillate tastebuds with 10 dozen butler-passed canapes during the pre-event cocktail
- A Thank You weekend afternoon tea for your wedding entourage (for up to six people)
- Extend your wedding helper's room from a day-use room to an overnight stay in a Deluxe room, inclusive of breakfast for two persons
- Celebrate your first wedding anniversary with a weekend night's stay in a Deluxe room, inclusive of breakfast for two persons
- Enjoy a complimentary second night's stay in the Honeymoon Suite, inclusive of breakfast for two persons
*Applicable for lunch in the ballroom and weddings at the Pavilion
** Applicable for dinner in the ballroom
For enquiries, please contact the hotel's wedding specialist team at 6432-7159 /70 or email email@example.com.
PLEDGE YOUR LOVE WITH A YACHT SOLEMNISATION
If you’re up for a solemnisation on the river, the new Love Boat package (from $1,688++, for 1 hour 10 mins) by Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel takes you on a cruise from the hotel’s jetty to Marina Bay. Exchange your vows in front of up to 40 of your loved ones, with a wedding set-up that includes a solemnisation table and complimentary bottled water. Add-ons like canapes, free flow of soft drinks and house wine are available at additional fees.
GET WED IN STYLE AT ORCHARD HOTEL'S REVAMPED SPACES
Followng a nine-month-long enhancement programme, Orchard Hotel has refreshed 260 of its Grand Deluxe Rooms, its Conference Centre, the lobby, as well as the Orchard Cafe and Bar Intermezzo.
But nearly-weds after a grand banquet will be particularly interested in the commodious pillar-free Grand Ballroom (one of Singapore's largest) that's not only been given a gorgeous makeover but has been outfitted with two floor-to-ceiling LED walls (a first in Singapore), statement lighting, state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities,an impressive foyer lined with floating Orchid-inspired chandeliers, and exclusive spaces carved out for various uses.
BRING THE OUTDOORS IN
The 1925 Brewing Co. and florist Sing See Soon have collaborated and unveiled a new space at Simei that's lovely for intimate celebrations. With trusses decked in lush botanicals, it's the perfect spot for a romantic solemnisation or engagement party with an outdoorsy feel. Plus, the area is sheltered so you don't have to worry about inclement weather.
5 Simei Lane. For more information, visit The 1925 Brewing Co.'s Instagram page.