From glorious ballrooms for glamorous celebrations to intimate spaces for the most stylish weddings, these winners impressed us the most.
Best Solemnisation venue – City view,
Best Wedding Setting & Ambience & Best New Wedding Venue (5 Star)
The judges were particularly impressed with The Glasshouse – a venue with a high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer stunning views of the city, day or night.
When dusk falls, it is lit up in golden hues that add a romantic ambience and mood. The stylish interiors offer couples a contemporary space for elegant celebrations with a sleek and modern touch.
For more intimate receptions or solemnisation ceremonies, there is also the Garden Studio, an indoor pavilion with an adjoining outdoor Garden Terrace.
This venue offers couples the comforts of an air-conditioned area with a pretty background for an outdoor ceremony.
– Wedding lunch (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays): from $1,538 per table of 10 guests
– Wedding dinner (Friday, Sunday and public holidays): from $1,868 per table of 10 guests
– Wedding dinner (Saturday and eve of public holidays): from $1,968 per table of 10 guests
– Prices are valid for 2018 and subject to change without notice.
The Glasshouse: 180 to 280 (lunch), 220 to 280 (dinner); Garden Studio: 80 to 100 (lunch & dinner)
Chinese, Western or buffet
5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
Tel: 6408-1267 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our winners, please head over to Her World Brides Venue Awards site.
- 4 star hotels for weddings singapore
- affordable wedding venues
- amara singapore weddings
- andaz hotel
- andazÃ‚Â glasshouse
- ballroom wedding themes
- best solemnisationÃ‚Â with views
- best wedding themes singapore
- hotel venues
- Intercontinental Singapore hotel wedding
- singapore alternative wedding venues
- the st regis