Back in May, the royal wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle definitely inspired us to up our game when it comes to being a guest at a wedding.
Whether the celebration is being held on a beach, in a garden, or at a ritzy hotel, you want to look your best. We give you the best stylish looks that we’ve seen on celebrities when they attended their friends’ weddings.
1. Subtle shine: Priyanka Chopra’s Dior dress was divine.
And then she danced the night away…. ✨ A very special thank you to @dior for making me sparkle. Also thank you to my incredible team for your brilliance and dedicated hustle…no one just “wakes up like this,” and I feel so happy to work with you and be the canvas for your creativity… @mimicuttrell @patidubroff @kenorourke1 you are genius!! @natashapal @danasupnick you made it so much easier! Love u loads!
2. Hailey Baldwin’s silver slip dress hugged all the right curves.
3. Show how happy you are to celebrate the union with a bold pop of colour – like Amal Clooney’s yellow Stella McCartney nipped-waist dress.
4. Florals are always great, as you can tell from Abigail Spencer and Sofia Vergara’s choices.
5. Jennifer Lawrence, dressed in Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini at Amy Schumer’s surprise beach wedding, chose a pleasing combo of pleats and pink.
6. Florence Welch was boho-perfect in a dramatic kaftan with high-waisted flare pants.
7. Myolie Wu effortlessly perfected the beach destination wedding guest look, with this chic silk toga number, just months after giving birth.
8. Why not show up looking siren-red hot like Sonia Chew?
I clean up once in a while While Saturday was a tough day to get through with back to back work, I am so glad I managed to make it down to @capellasin to host one of the most beautiful weddings I’ve ever seen ✨ . Thank you Victor and Kelly for letting me be a part of your big occasion. Here’s wishing you two a lifetime of eternal bliss ♥️ . Hair: @zeevy_tee Gown: @style_lease (Thank you for altering this to my size in literally a couple of hours!! I adore it ) Heels: @jimmychoo PC: @nicolequek
9. For a casual,understated look, a shift dress is your best bet – like this sweet pastel blue design Rebecca Lim wore.
10. We like the asymmetrical hem of the dress Julie Tan wore to Cheryl Wee’s church wedding, with its subtle floral prints for a touch of femininity.
11. Kate Pang oozed elegance in her red dress with a sweetheart neckline!
12. Bring on some vibrant, bohe vibes like how Sheila Sim did.
It’s so beautiful to see our group slowly expand from just 7 people. We were then silly, immature and ignorant teenagers. Look at us now. 🙂 “Successful marriage requires falling in love again and again with the same person”, just like the two of you. Congratulations @nadiavipvu & Willis on your big day, the beginning of forever. #sheilalovesherlife #rain7bow #JSdoubletrouble #wearethewoosim