Tone up primers like this one is great if you are worried about having a white cast on your skin, or struggle with an obviously uneven skin tone. These primers help to colour correct and neutralise redness (red tones) and dullness (rose and lavender tones). This is a whitening moisturiser with an ultra-smooth and creamy texture to instantly brighten dull and sallow skin. This cult beauty product is infused with Himalayan glacier milk to brighten the skin. It leaves a satiny non-sticky finish on the skin that is perfect for our humid weather. Formulated with skin brightening ingredients like niacinamide and white flower extract, this lightweight, milky lotion instantly evens out your skin tone while moisturising the skin.
- /10 best lip balms for the perfect kissable pout
- /This is the Chanel Bag you should invest in right now
- /10 sunscreens that work even for Singapore's hot and humid climate
- /Planning for a girls' trip that's not too far away? Here are seven instaworthy villas in Thailand to book now
- /11 street foods you must try in Taiwan
- /Review: Chanel’s Rouge Coco Lip Blush, the latest multitasking makeup product to get your hands on