Skip that all-too-oily fish and chips; this dish is easy to prepare and much healthier too. For a more substantial meal, serve the fish with baked potatoes and steamed vegetables. This recipe serves four.
1 pack (800g) First Choice Sutchi
Fillets, thawed and patted dry
2 tbsp plain flour
1 box (150g) Kellogg’s Corn flakes cereal
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
100g Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
- Dust the fish lightly with plain flour. Shake off excess flour.
- Place the corn flakes in a plastic bag and crush them lightly with a rolling pin.
- Dip a fillet into the eggs to coat it evenly. Place it in the bag of crushed corn flakes and shake well. Repeat with the remaining fillets.
- Place the fillets on a tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle cheese over the fish.
- Bake for 20min, until golden brown.
This article was originally published in SimplyHer June 2011.