DATE: July 23, 2016 (Saturday)
VENUE: Hotel Jen Orchardgateway, Phoenix function rooms, Level 19
REGISTRATION FEE:$15 for one, $24 for two
Find out the story behind the Kose Sekkisei range, and how its oriental herbal formulations help brighten and hydrate the skin to give you a translucent, dewy complexion.
• Get an exclusive preview of soon-to-be-launched Kose Sekkisei products, including the new Treatment Cleansing Oil and White Washing Foam.
• Perfect your skincare regime with advice from Kose experts.
• Learn how to perform a face massage for glowing, radiant skin.
• Pick up tips on how to make your makeup stay beautiful all day.
• Take home an exclusive door gift.
Chef Yamashita Masataka, owner of Chef Yamashita Japanese Artisan Patisserie, will demonstrate how to make Soyabean Mousse – and you get to taste it, too.