Get an Energy Boost
A swipe of bright blue on the eyelids makes you look more awake and less tired. To make blue eyeshadow wearable for work, brush it over your eyelids, keeping to the thickness of your eyeshadow brush or pencil. On weekends, add a dab of blue on the lower lash line. To look even fresher and more youthful, apply pink lipstick.
1) Shu Uemura Drawing Crayon in S. Blue, $38
2) Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in #924 Fervent Blue, $35
3) Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear in #45 Riding The Wave, $13
4) RMK Color Performance Eyes in #03 Mint, $60
5) Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in #924 Fervent Blue, $35
6) Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste, $28
Photography Winston Chuang
Art Direction Chelza Pok
Hair Alicia Tey/Mosche Hair Salon, using Redken
Makeup Larry Yeo, using NYX
This article was originally published in Simply Her March 2016.