Art installation with 25 pianos displayed in void decks, parks and commercial spaces across Singapore from now until April 6 lets you perform to a live audience. They are:
- Blk 183 Toa Payoh Central
- Scape, 2 Duelling Pianos
- Gateway Plaza Rocher Canal
- Serangoon Plaza
- Public shelter at 64 Kallang Bahru
- 177 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
- Punggol 21 Community Club
- 745 Yishun St 72
- Sun Plaza Sembawang
- Ci Yuan Community Club, 51 Hougang Avenue
- Woodlands Civic Centre
- Dignity Kitchen, Bll 267 Serangoon Ave
- 26 Jalan Membina
- The Arts House, Old Parliament Lane
- Biopolis, Biopolis Way
- The Esplanade
- Fushionopolis, Ayer Rajah Ave
- 440 Pasir Ris Drive 4
- 8 Haig Road
- Marine Parade Community Building
- Tampines Central 504
- 259 Bukit Panjang Ring Road
- Jurong Central Park
- 7 Tech Whye Ave
3D Tic-Tac-Toe by Angela Chong @ Woodlands Civic Centre
Part of the Arts in Your Neighbourhood initiative by the National Arts Council, this larger-than-life version of Tic Tac Toe is a highly interactive, 3-D light installation that will be at Woodlands Civic Centre till 27 March, Sunday.
This is one of famed-Penang street art artist, Ernest Zacharevic’s work on our shores. This mural is located along Victoria Street.
Screengrab from Marina Bay Sands website
Future World: Where Art Meets Science exhibition at ArtScience Museum at MBS.
There are 15 digital installations that takes visitors on an exciting journey of discovery through four key narratives – Nature, Town, Park and Space. Admission is $14 for Singapore citizens and $17 for overseas visitors. Children pay $7 and $10 respectively.