Pencil skirts are indisputably a wardrobe staple, but this figure hugging three quarter length skirt that falls halfway between your knee and ankle usually conjures up a frumpy image; especially more so on our Asian frames.
However, for the past couple of seasons, designers have been creating fresh versions of this silhouette that will make you reconsider how you view pencil skirts. Think asymmetrical hems, mixed materials (suede, leather etc) and graphic prints. The midi pencil skirt is as malleable as it is flattering.
Here are 15 stylish midi pencil skirts that can inject a fresh lease of life into your new-season wardrobe! They are so amazing, you will want to wear them on the weekend too!
1. Textured fabric pencil skirt, $86.46 from ASOS
2. Viscose skirt, $54.04 from ASOS
3. Polyester crepe skirt, $79.90 from Topshop
4. Bardot polyblend skirt, $119 from Zalora
5. Cotton lace skirt, $44 from Mango
6. Ribbed knit skirt, $97 from Shopbop
7. River Island cotton blend skirt, $59.40 from Zalora
8. Kasper polyester blend pencil skirt, $104.10 from Sheshops
9. Bardot polyblend skirt, $109 from Zalora
10. Woven fabric skirt, $86.46 from ASOS
12. Jacquard tube skirt, $79.90 from Topshop
13. Neoprene pencil skirt, $76.65 from ASOS
14. Faux leather skirt, $64.85 from ASOS
15. River Island polyblend embellished skirt, $74.90 from Zalora
Not sure what to pair them with? You can try styling them with crop tops!