Here at herworldPLUS, we are all about inspiring and empowering women to be the best version of themselves. The modern woman these days (aka you!) is an amazing multi tasker.
They are career women, mothers, wives, daughters … and the list goes on. Most of the times, they are able to listen to their heart and mind and make decisions that might be incredibly tough.
However, we understand as confident and independent as you ladies are, we all have those days where you could do with a pick me up! We hope that these 15 great quotes will encourage, elevate and incite a good dose of sassiness within you.
1. "Power's not given to you. You have to take it." —Beyoncé Knowles Carter
2. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” —Tina Fey
3. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” —Coco Chanel
4. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” —Hillary Clinton
5. "I'm always perpetually out of my comfort zone." —Tory Burch
6. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b***h, okay.” —Madonna
7. “It's not the absence of fear, it's overcoming it. Sometimes you've got to blast through and have faith.” —Emma Watson
8. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” —Tyra Banks
9. “After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.” —Christian Dior
10. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” —Michelle Obama
11. "You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness." —Diane von Furstenberg
12. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” —J. K. Rowling
13. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” —Oprah Winfrey
14. "Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for." —Jennifer Lopez
15. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” ― Mother Teresa