On Oct 2, 2016, Tavia Yeung and Him Law finally had their traditional wedding in The Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong. Attended by loved ones and over a hundred celebrities, Tavia and Him’s wedding was a glamourous affair.
Here are some of the things we love about their wedding:
1. Keeping to traditions
Tavia and Him already had their secret fairytale wedding at the Leeds Castle in England. Nonetheless, the couple still recognise the importance of a traditional Chinese wedding procession and chose to hold another wedding in Hongkong to celebrate with other loved ones!
2. Tavia Yeung’s accessories
Tavia is definitely a bride showered with love. Having received 10 dragon phoenix bracelets, she even had to resort to wearing some on her neck! Another accessory Tavia wore was a large necklace with three golden pigs, which was a gift from Steven Ma.
3. Tavia Yeung’s wedding gowns
Tavia wore an Ersa Atelier ballgown in the day, which was classy, sexy, yet not over the top (see other stunning ballgowns here). For her reception, the blissful bride looked beautiful in two gowns: an A-line number with cap sleeves, and a fitted long-sleeved beaded design with scallop details. See other celebrities who wore long-sleeved wedding dresses here.
4. Him Law’s surprise
During their wedding in Hong Kong, Him Law surprised Tavia Yeung in a Rilakkuma suit. He had surprised her with a character suit when he was pursuing her and wanted to create more special memories that they can share.
Read about how Tavia and Him had planned for their wedding here.
5. Their wedding party
They both had nine bridesmaids (including Tavia’s sister, Griselda) and groomsmen each – which is considered an auspicious number in Chinese culture!
6. Him Law’s emotional performance
The doting groom could not hold back his tears as he poured his heart out singing George Lam’s “Need You Every Minute” to his new wife. It’s no wonder Tavia couldn’t hold hers back, too!
Watch the videos of the performance here:
7. Wedding invites and gifts for guests
Photo taken from Weibo
Photo taken from Weibo
We love how the wedding invites were designed as boarding passes for the special occasion. Also, check out the colour scheme! Even the mooncakes are colour-coordinated.
8. Their unconditional love for each other
Him and Tavia were not shy at all in expressing their love for each other in pulic. Him expressed that, “[Tavia] is the one. She is the woman I will forever protect and love.”
Read about Tavia and Him’s love and trust for each other here.
Tavia also talked about her unconditional love for Him, “All I want is for us to hold hands, and walk on till old age.”
More details of the couple’s relationship and wedding:
- Tavia Yeung and Him Law’s Hong Kong wedding details
- Tavia and Him’s relationship through the years
- See how doting husband Him Law prepared for the couple’s wedding
- The couple confirm their Hong Kong wedding date
- The couple reveal their bridesmaids and groomsmen here
- Here’s how we thought Tavia and Him’s wedding would be like
- Tavia Yeung’s priorities in marrying Him Law
- Him Law asks netizens to help him propose to Tavia
- Why Him Law and Tavia Yeung’s relationship is rock solid
- Tavia Yeung and Him Law secretly tied the knot in England
- Guess what Tavia Yeung and Him Law did at HK airport after their secret wedding
- Him Law to pay for wedding banquet expenses
- Him Law willing to have a baby before marriage