The only saving grace we have for you, is that at least we’re ALL in the same boat. Misery loves company.
1. I am SooOOooOooo tired my eyebags have their own bags plus cabin luggage.
2. Why did I think watching that extra episode of 13 Reasons Why was a good idea at 1am?
3. Okay this Sunday I am absolutely going to be asleep by 10pm. Write that down.
4. This coffee is half the actual size of the actual amount of coffee I actually need to actually function.
5. People best not try talk to me for the next 30 minutes I swear.
6. I haven’t heard from my boss yet – a storm is a brewin’.
7. How is it only 9:42am. Did time stop when I went for a wee or what?
8. *prays* please please please please can my boss not ask me for a chat today. Cannot deal.
9. Did I leave the straighteners on?
10. WOW, is that really what my makeup looks like? How did I even leave the house like this.
11. If she calls in sick AGAIN, I’ll just do it. I’ll call in sick tomorrow.
12. Wait, cannot, tomorrow is deadline day. Fine, I’ll call in sick…when I’m next sick.
13. I wish Starbucks delivered.
14. One more pointless meeting invite and I’m smashing up my desk.
15. I should have cleaned the bathroom yesterday. Netflix, you’re a cruel mistress.
16. Who is THAT girl liking his Instagram photo? I will hunt her down.
17. Okay, focus. Let’s just get this shizzle together and function like an adult.
18. These pants do not look like they did online.
19. OHHH ASOS HAS A SALE!
20. Stop this, you’re broke. Yes, yes I am broke. Close the tab immediately.
21. As if I made salad for lunch, who was I kidding that it was going to fill me up?
22. Oh, a meeting this afternoon. Well a change is as good as a rest. Not.
23. Sometimes, I feel like I might as well talk to a brick wall for all the good it does me.
24. There is absolutely no way I am replying to that email.
25. *leaves it 5 minutes, then replies to said email*.
26. He hasn’t even text me yet…I’ll remember this when I choose to ignore him later.
27. HOW IS IT STILL 15 DAYS TO PAYDAY?
28. Note to self, manage finances better. I’ll start budgeting on payday.
29. How long has that been stuck in my teeth for?
30. It’s only 11:14am. Kill me now.
- beauty news
- beauty tips singapore
- buying a home
- celebrity magazine
- celebrity news
- fashion and beauty trends for women
- fashion news
- fashion trends in Singapore
- latest fashion trends
- latest trends
- latest trends in singapore
- Monday blues
- monday morning
- monday motivation
- office blues
- online fashion magazines
- online magazines singapore
- shopping news
- too tired to function
- women's fashion magazines