Hobo bags are usually slouchy, so keep your outfit structured to avoid looking sloppy. Hobos are also extra roomy so if you’re petite, choose a smaller bag to balance out the proportions.
Get the look
• Leather laser-cut hobo bag (price unavailable) from Tory Burch
• Cotton lattice top, $215, and viscose-blend dress, $225, from Cos
• Polyester heels with crystals, $149, from Aldo
• PU and neoprene apron belt (black), $33.90, brass bracelet, $33.90, and brass ring with semi-precious stone (middle finger), $22.90, from Charles & Keith
• Atelier Swarovski by Jean Paul Gaultier Reverso Large ring, $550, from Swarovski
Photography Winston Chuang
Styling Karin Tan
Hair Aaron Ng/Decorum
Hair & Makeup Makeup Lolent Lee, using Shiseido
Model Cecelia J/Ave
To return to the Beauty & Style section, click here.
To return to the Simply Her homepage, click here.