Get the beauty looks from Yanxi Palace, Meteor Garden and other super popular Asian television dramas
Don’t just fantasise about sporting Wei Yingluo’s perfect gradient lip or Ruyi’s defined cupid’s bow, here are some tips to help you to steal these looks from the top Asian TV drama shows according to Google
Jin Seon-mi’s straight eyebrows in A Korean Odyssey
While Jin Seon-mi’s (played by Oh Yeon Seo) eye makeup is kept to a minimum, her brows are straight, full and well-groomed to frame her features.
1. To make the eyebrow arch less obvious, tweeze the top of the arch and any eyebrows hairs near the tail that go downward. Make sure not to over-pluck your brows. Your eyebrows should still have a good length across the eye.
2. Next, brush all your eyebrow hair downwards and trim off any hairs that dangle over your natural brow.
3. With an eyebrow crayon or pencil, fill in your brows from the inner eyebrow all the way to the end. You can use a business card as a guide to help align the drawn brow correctly.
This high shine lip product that has been in our makeup pouches since we were 13, and thanks to dramas like Legend of Fu Yao, our teen obsession is just as common on the red carpet as a swipe of red lipstick.
1. To get Yang Mi’s perfectly glossy lips, prep your lips by exfoliating them with a lip scrub or salve.
2. Alternatively, gently brush your lips with a soft toothbrush. This will lift off any pieces of dry, flaky skin and leave lips feeling soft and smooth.
3. Apply a creamy pink lipstick over your lips.
4. Go over your lips with a gloss in the same shade.