And you know why? Because according to our report on the hottest K-beauty trends for 2020, we are kissing goodbye to the extreme just-bitten look as makeup artists in the K-pop world opt for fuller, vampier looks.
While harshly lined lips are still foreign to K-beauty, this plumper lip look can be achieved by ensuring your lips are coloured to the edges, but blurred enough to retain a natural, youthful air.
A warm brick or deep burgundy shade will pair perfectly with a dewy makeup look. Check out our favourite vampy lipsticks below.
- dark lipstick
- dior lip tattoo
- dior lipstick
- Giorgio Armani Beauty
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
- Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Mat
- gucci lipsticks
- Hera Sensual Powder Matte
- lip makeup
- mac cosmetics lipsticks
- MAC Cosmetics Mosaic Masterpiece Lipstick
- Tom Ford Beauty
- Tom Ford Rose Prick Lip Color