Chanel’s Les Chaines d’Or De Chanel limited edition holiday collection combines metallic shimmer and dazzling sparkles, with eyeshadows and blusher compacts embossed with the iconic gold chain emblem that adorns the brand’s bags.
1. Illuminating Blush Powder, $103
2. Ombre Premiere Powder Eyeshadow, $55 each
3. Rouge Allure, $56 each
4. Le Vernis in #777 Chaine d’Or, an antique golden nail polish, $41
Shimmery and metallic tones are perfect for year-end gatherings, without making you look over-the-top. And they’re beautiful to whip out for touch-ups too.
1. Christian Louboutin Beaute Rouge Louboutin Matte Fluid and Metal Matte Liquid lipsticks, $134 each, and Nail Colour, $80
Intense metallic and matte lips, and matte nails, in a variety of reds, are the focus.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Bejewelled Eyes To Hypnotise Eyeshadow Palette, limited edition, $130
From creamy mattes and soft shimmer to intense metallic hues, here’s what you need to create gorgeous, glowing eye makeup.
3. Cle de Peau Beaute The Enchanted Lake Eye Color Quad in #321 Magnificent Plumage, limited edition, $110
A combination of light and dark hues, and metallic finishes inspired by Swan Lake’s Black Swan.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Dress Me Wild Holiday Look 2020 Couture Color Clutch Palette Collector, limited edition, $129
Unleash your inner party animal with four eyeshadows, four multi-use eye and face shades, and two blushers.
5. Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Golden Nights in #089 Black Night, limited edition, $107
Get the ultimate smoky eye with this five-shade palette.
6. Estee Lauder x Disney Princess Collection Pressed Powder Compact, limited edition, $350
This enchanting collab features princess-themed solid perfumes and pressed powder compacts, such as this eye-catching, jewel- encrusted Ariel one. Each is engraved with a Disney- inspired quote on the mirror.
7. Shu Uemura x One Piece Treasure Box Eye Palette in Grand Line, limited edition, $123
The jewel-toned eyeshadow palette contains 10 shades in matte, metallic and crushed stone finishes, letting you get really creative with your look.
8. Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette, $83
Good vibes only – 12 all-new, vegan gemstone- inspired shades infused with tourmaline, said to block out bad vibes.
Pamper your inner circle from top to toe with these beauty kits. Psst, you deserve a treat too, so get one for yourself.
1. Skin Inc Happy Get Together – Grace, $398
Erase the troubles of 2020 and get ready for a brighter 2021. The set comes with brand faves like My Daily Dose of Glow and Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light++ USB, both in a gorgeous rose gold chrome finish.
2. Fenty Beauty Glow Trio: Face, Lip & Body Makeup Set, $65
Get set for the holidays with cult favourites Gloss Bomb lip gloss, Cheeks Out cream blusher and Diamond Bomb highlighter.
3. Lush Snow Fairy Gift, $75
Make bath time fun with this tantalisingly floral- fruity (pear, cotton candy, vanilla and cherry) bath and body set.
4. Glow Recipe Glow Together Skincare Kit, $52
Maximum glow, minimum effort with Glow Recipe’s iconic Watermelon must- haves – Glow Ultra- Fine Mist and Glow Sleeping Mask.
5. Drunk Elephant Firmy: The Day Kit, $124
Everything you need to start your morning strong, with antioxidants to protect your skin while keeping it hydrated and firm. Coffee is optional.
6. Benefit Talk Beauty to Me Makeup Kit, $91
A kit to get your lashes, brows and face party ready.
These glittering scent blends will make you stand out – in a good way.
1. Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum, from $164
This irresistible scent has a delicious oriental gourmand blend of berries, tonka bean and Egyptian jasmine.
2. Christian Louboutin Beauty Loubiworld Eau de Parfum, $440 each
Dive into Loubiworld, Christian Louboutin Beauty’s world of fragrances – each of the seven perfumes unveils a perfumer’s dream, personal memory or fantasy. Our favourites: Loubifunk with its joyous notes of rose, blackcurrant and patchouli, and Loubikiss, an ode to eternal love, with its blossoming notes of jasmine, tuberose and musk.
This article first appeared in the December 2020 issue of Her World.