20 beauty gifts for December, from holiday makeup to luxe fragrances
The ultimate luxe makeup collection
Chanel’s Les Chaines d’Or De Chanel limited edition holiday collection combines metallic shimmer and dazzling sparkles, with eyeshadows and blusher compacts embossed with the iconic gold chain emblem that adorns the brand’s bags.
1. Illuminating Blush Powder, $103
2. Ombre Premiere Powder Eyeshadow, $55 each
3. Rouge Allure, $56 each
4. Le Vernis in #777 Chaine d’Or, an antique golden nail polish, $41
Shimmery and metallic tones are perfect for year-end gatherings, without making you look over-the-top. And they’re beautiful to whip out for touch-ups too.
1. Christian Louboutin Beaute Rouge Louboutin Matte Fluid and Metal Matte Liquid lipsticks, $134 each, and Nail Colour, $80
Intense metallic and matte lips, and matte nails, in a variety of reds, are the focus.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Dress Me Wild Holiday Look 2020 Couture Color Clutch Palette Collector, limited edition, $129
Unleash your inner party animal with four eyeshadows, four multi-use eye and face shades, and two blushers.
5. Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Golden Nights in #089 Black Night, limited edition, $107
Get the ultimate smoky eye with this five-shade palette.
6. Estee Lauder x Disney Princess Collection Pressed Powder Compact, limited edition, $350
This enchanting collab features princess-themed solid perfumes and pressed powder compacts, such as this eye-catching, jewel- encrusted Ariel one. Each is engraved with a Disney- inspired quote on the mirror.
7. Shu Uemura x One Piece Treasure Box Eye Palette in Grand Line, limited edition, $123
The jewel-toned eyeshadow palette contains 10 shades in matte, metallic and crushed stone finishes, letting you get really creative with your look.
Pamper your inner circle from top to toe with these beauty kits. Psst, you deserve a treat too, so get one for yourself.
1. Skin Inc Happy Get Together – Grace, $398
Erase the troubles of 2020 and get ready for a brighter 2021. The set comes with brand faves like My Daily Dose of Glow and Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light++ USB, both in a gorgeous rose gold chrome finish.
2. Christian Louboutin Beauty Loubiworld Eau de Parfum, $440 each
Dive into Loubiworld, Christian Louboutin Beauty’s world of fragrances – each of the seven perfumes unveils a perfumer’s dream, personal memory or fantasy. Our favourites: Loubifunk with its joyous notes of rose, blackcurrant and patchouli, and Loubikiss, an ode to eternal love, with its blossoming notes of jasmine, tuberose and musk.
This article first appeared in the December 2020 issue of Her World.