Looking for an easy, everyday accessory that will help jazz up your outfit? A minimal and elegant bracelet is perfect – it’s versatile, timeless and effortless.
1. Acne Studios brass bracelet, €120 (S$192)
This silver-tone, geometric bracelet is cool yet refined, and will add an edge to your look.
Available at mytheresa.
2. COS brass bracelet
Made from polished silver-tone brass, this bracelet features a square cross-cut band and fine double-row chains.
3. Charlotte Chesnais yellow gold vermeil and silver bracelet, US$1,650 (S$2,190)
This handmade, sculpture-like bracelet plays with abstract shapes and fluid lines with its curved design and suspended silver ring.
Available at Moda Operandi.
4. Topshop metal bracelet, S$13.90
This silver stretch bracelet is simple, urban and classic, and will go well with any get-up.
Available at Topshop stores and online.
ALSO READ: 15 COLOURFUL ADDITIONS TO YOUR JEWELLERY BOX
5. Tiffany & Co. 18k rose gold cuff, US$2,686 (S$3,564)
This feminine, sleek and dainty bracelet has an open shape that makes it ultra easy to slip on.
Available at NET-A-PORTER.
6. Rosa Maria sterling silver bangle with diamond, S$480
This slim and effortless bracelet, with its single black diamond, has a contemporary vibe.
Available at Farfetch.
7. H&M metal bangle, S$17.95
This eye-catching bangle will instantly spice up your outfit with its sturdy yet artsy design.
Available at H&M stores and online.
This article was first published on Female.