Throughout the bi-annual series of global fashion weeks (the “real” ones of New York, London, Milan and Paris) that’s come to be called “Fashion Month, New York Magazine’s blog, the Cut, ranks all the international street-stylers on their outfits and crowns the daily best-dressed with the Golden Peacock medal.
For Milan Fashion Week today 3rd March 2015, Singapore’s very own Yoyo Cao, owner of the boutique Exhibit and Instagram extraordinaire (she has a whopping 79k followers despite only having 675 pictures on her account!) has bagged the award!
Let’s take a look at her winning ensemble.
Image: I AM KOO
Yoyo gave the tired black and blue hues commonly seen during fashion week a rest and put a refreshing spin her outfit with a mint and white combination. What I loved the most is that pair of SUPER adorable gigantic Avatar (yes Acne named it Avatar) gloves!
I saw it on Acne’s website a while ago and thought it looked ridiculous on the model … But Yoyo worked it into her outfit effortlessly!
SHOP YOYO’S LOOK
1. Avatar Fur and Leather Mittens, $887 from Acne
2. Wavy Knit Stitch Sweater, $834.77 from 3.1 Phillip Lim
3. Cady Viscose Blend High Waisted Pants, $459 from Sportmax
4. By The Way Leather Bag, $1880 from Fendi
5. Alpaca Coat, $470 from Style Nanda
6. Mink Fur Bag Charm, $614 from Fendi
7. Block Heel Ankle Boots, $85.90 from Charles and Keith