Image: Vee Chin (Photography), Sharmaine Khor (Art direction)
Derma-Rx Intensive Moisturizer (left) Dr Wu Intensive Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid (right)
1. Derma-Rx Intensive Moisturizer, $109.
With ingredients such as bisabolol (an oil extracted from camomile) and antioxidant-rich prickly pear cactus extracts, this rich moisturiser soothes and calms irritation while plumping skin and supporting its barrier function. Perfect for skin that is easily irritated by pollution or air-conditioning.
2. Dr Wu Intensive Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, $99.90.
Hyaluronic acid is the quintessential ingredient in most hydrating skincare products and you get three types of it in this serum. I love the light gel texture, and the scentless formula is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances.
This story was originally published in the Jan 2016 issue of Her World magazine.
- anti aging
- asian skin
- beauty tips
- beauty trends
- dry skin
- fashion magazine
- fashion trends
- horoscope forecast
- how to apply gel pencil liquid eyeliner
- how to prevent flaking
- moisturiser for asian skin
- moisturiser that doesn't cause pimples
- singapore beauty magazine
- what moisturiser to buy
- what moisturiser to use for dry skin
- work fashion