Plunging necklines are nothing new in the realm of celebrity style because it has always been a red carpet staple for them. However, for us mere mortals, it is a silhouette that is very tricky to pull off in real life.
Here are 3 simple pointers on how to carry this style off with style and poise.
#1 Choose the right cut
To be honest, this look works best on women with more modest chests since there is very little support at the bust area. If you sport a fuller blossom and want to try this look, make sure you find a dress with roomy cups to fit your breasts.
#2 Get the right bra
Nothing spells disaster more than a nip slip at a party. Make sure that you are wearing a great fitting bra or enlist the help of hollywood tape to keep everything in place.
#3 Keep your look simple
The neckline should be the highlight of your outfit, so keep your accessories and details to a minimum. It’s also more advisable to work with a longer hemline to so that you keep the tramp vibes at bay.
You can now look glamorous and graceful with these 10 gorgeous one-piece wonders that we have carefully sussed out for you ladies. Be sure to turn heads at your next big event!
1. Polyester kimono sleeve dress, $56.01 from ASOS
2. Polyester crepe dress, $90.47 from ASOS
3. Self-Portrait polyester midi dress, $550 from Et-i-kit
4. Nookie poly spandex dress, $283.68 from Revolve Clothing
5. Finders Keepers crepe polyester dress, $191 from Shopbop
6. Finders Keepers crepe polyester romper, $218 from Shopbop
7. Polyester shift dress, $191 from Cameo Collective
8. Twin Sister poly blend dress, $112.66 from Revolve Clothing
9. Polyester maxi dress, $53.85 from ASOS
10. Le Salty Label poly blend dress, $206.31 from Revolve Clothing
Need some sky scraper heels to match these dresses? Find out what are the 5 tricks to wear high heels comfortably!
- dresses with low necklines
- dresses with plunging necklines
- dresses with v necklines
- how to wear low neckline dresses
- online shopping
- shop for evening gowns
- shopping in singapore
- what bra to wear the a dress with plunging neckline with
- where to buy dresses with low v neck
- where to buy evening dresses