On the model: Silk camisole with feather details (price unavailable) from Club Monaco. Velvet camisole with lace trim (worn under, price unavailable) and beaded choker (price unavailable) from H&M. Velvet pants, $109, and polyester scarf, $16.90, from Zara. Leather clutch with fur and feather details (price unavailable) and glitter-encrusted leather pumps, $1,025, from Jimmy Choo. Rose gold-plated bracelet, $320, from Swarovski. Gold-plated rings, $150 for a set of three, and gold-plated rings with pave crystals, $150 for a set of two, from Diane von Furstenberg.
1. THE CAMISOLE TOP: Velvet camisole with lace trim, $45.90, from Zara.
Dress up this lacy piece with lots of texture. Layer it under another camisole top with a feathery hem, and team with brocadepatterned velvet pants – just like we did here. Then add glitter pumps, a furry bag, and an on-trend skinny scarf.
2. Leather cross-body bag with crystals, $1,580, from MCM.
3. Sequinned scarf, $19.90, from New Look.
4. Velvet pants (price unavailable) from Sandro.
5. Metal earrings with glass beads, $9.90, from New Look.
6. Leather pumps (price unavailable) from Kurt Geiger.
On the model: Silk jumpsuit, $1,210, gold-plated rings, $150 for a set of two, and leather pumps, $760, from Diane von Furstenberg. Metal cuff , $149, and PU leather box clutch, $319, from BCBG Max Azria.
7. THE ONESIE: Polyester jumpsuit, US$52, from www.boohoo.com.
We mean the pyjama-style jumpsuit with a V-neck and cinched waist. Dress it up with extras like these: pointy-toe T-bar pumps, chunky bangles, ear cuffs and a boxy bag with gold-tone hardware.
8. Stainless steel watch, $479, from Thomas Sabo.
9. Metal ear cuff, $23.90, from Topshop.
10. Lautem leather bag, $970, from http://shop.sheshops.com.
11. Reiss Grayson leather belt, $105.90, from www.asos.com.
12. Leather shoes, $79.90, from Zara.
This story was originally published in the November 2015 issue of Her World magazine.