Sneakers have been trending for a couple of seasons now, and a lot of people are wondering if the sneaker trend is here to stay.
2014 was the year when the humble sneaker rose to prominence, becoming the ‘IT’ footwear item all fashionistas must have. People could get away with wearing their trusty Chuck Taylors and Stan Smiths to their offices.
I sense the reluctance to give up on this trend because it is so comfortable! Fret not ladies, I assure you that the sneaker trend will not be going anywhere just of yet, at least till the end of 2015.
So scroll down to see the 7 super cool pairs of sneakers that you will live in.
1. Superga X Amlul braided rope flatform, $170 from Superga
2. Nike Women Air Max Cutout Thea trainers, $209 from LE Vault@313
3. Stan Smith mid summer metallic pack sneakers, $159 from Adidas
4. Comme des Garcons PLAY x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star’ 70 hi top, $190 from Comme des Garcons Pocket Store
5. Dragon Print pack sneakers, $159 from Adidas Originals by Rita Ora
6. Skyscape trainers, $99 from Reebok
7. Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Photosynthesis, $199 from Nike (available from June 21)