A matching set has become the the go-to ensemble for a couple of seasons now and it looks like it’s here to stay. It is one of those wardrobe wonders that you must have in your arsenal. You can effortlessly look super street style worthy at 8am in the morning!
It delivers the same functionality (if not more) of a dress or a jumpsuit, yet allows you the option to wear them separately, completely maximizing the outfit making potential of your wardrobe.
This season, there is a fresh wave of sophisticated and sleek renditions of the matching set — soft tailored silhouettes which play with texture. Shop these dreamy coordinates for work now.
1. Futura strapless pleated top and midi pencil skirt, $420 from Shona Joy
2. Cheval blanc stripe crop Jumper and pencil skirt, $320 from Shona Joy
3. Orchid print off shoulder top and wide leg trousers, $158.62 from ASOS
4. Millie Mackintosh laser cut leather look top and skirt, $247.70 from ASOS
5. Bomore stripe jacquard top and wide leg trousers, $240 from Finery London
6. Leahurst airtex tunic top and midi skirt, $200 from Finery London
7. Cotton Oxford Cropped Boxy Shirt, $789 from T by Alexander Wang
8. Sweater with slit sleeves and wide leg culottes, $139.80 from Zara
9. Frayed denim cropped top and mid-length skirt, $129.80 from Zara
10. Rios crop top and Freyed skirt, $704 from Whistles
11. Luxe tux waistcoat and wide leg culotte, $152.10 from ASOS
12. Ganni boxy jumper and knitted pencil skirt, $421.83 from ASOS
13. Strappy crepe tunic and cropped flares, $179.80 from Topshop
14. Takashi silk crop top and wide leg trousers, $325 from Topshop
15. Night Swim top and Lady Killer culotte, $300 from C/meo Collective
Still feel like you don’t have enough clothes? Find out what are the 15 most stylish summer dresses to buy now and pair them with the 6 best designer bags from Autumn Winter 2015 and the 10 flat sandals under $100 you should buy now.