Strappy sandals are a spring and summer shoe staple and I am sure most brands are touting a plethora of gorgeous summery open toed sandals and slip on mules mercilessly in the stores right now.
We understand that some of you are concerned about the appropriateness of these strappy dress sandals in the workplace. Not to worry, we have found 10 perfect solutions for you! These sandals not only look polished enough for work, they are also super comfortable.
1. Tropical floral fabric sandals, $199 from Ted Baker
2. Hereabouts soft textile sandals, $63 from ASOS
3. Sweeny grosgrain heeled sandals, $45 from New Look
4. Multi Weave Black Suede Heeled Sandals, $395 from Love Moschino
5. Valentino Studded leather wedge sandals, $1871 from Net-A-Porter
6. Dolce & Gabbana wisteria cotton & silk sandals from Club21 eSHOP
7. Tabitha Simmons floral appliqued leather sandals, $982 from Club21 eSHOP
8. Fringed block heel leather sandals $129 from Zara
9. Crossover strap polyurethane sandals, $99.90 from Zara
10. Stella McCartney snake-effect faux leather platform sandals, $745 from Net-A-Porter
11. Color Cube leather and acrylic wedge sandals, $621 from Tory Burch