So could you imagine my delight when I saw platform sandals on the runway? This comfortable 90s trend has made a resurgence, and it’s definitely giving stilettos a run for their money. Comfortable, flattering and super easy to wear, it’s a style that every woman should have in their shoe closet.
We have found 10 styles that will rock your wardrobe all year round. Walk this way ladies.
1. Satin platform heels, $108 from ASOS
2. Polyurethane sandals, $97 from ASOS
3. Snakeskin platform sandals, $725 from Jimmy Choo
4. Leather platform sandals, $116 from Topshop
5. Satin platform heels, $126 from Topshop
6. Saint Laurent leather & wood platform heels, $1,215 from Net-A-Porter
7. Nicholas Kirkwood suede platform heels, $998 from Net-A-Porter
8. Satin platform sandals, $56.90 from Charles & Keith
9. Faux suede platform sandals, $59.90 from Charles & Keith
10. River Island leather platform mules, $115.90 from Zalora
11. Matiko leather platform sandals, from Revolve Clothing
Can’t get enough of footwear shopping? Check out the 12 stylish slip on sandals you should buy now and the 7 super cool sneakers under $200 that go with any outfit.