For a few seasons now, the normcore trend has been really popular and I have been embracing more masculine footwear such as sneakers and chunky birkenstocks, eschewing skyscraper stilettos.
While these comfortable shoes will always have a place in my heart (because I can shop for 6 hours straight in my Nike sneakers), I find myself looking for something feminine, a little more polished, yet offering the same sort of comfort.
It’s perfect because it’s a great update to everyone’s tired flat shoes. It sports a graceful pointed toe and comes with laces to tie right up to the ankle. Despite being a pair of flats, I find these strappy skin baring shoes very alluring. They have the ability to enhance an outfit effortlessly, just check out how our stylist Evon added them to her mannish suit for a touch of girly style.
Here are 10 pairs you should shop for now.
1. Aquazzura patent leather flats, $750 from Net-A-Porter
2. Daniele Michetti satin and leather lace up flats, $1082 from Net-A-Porter
3. Lizard effect leather lace up flats, $265 from Senso
4. Polyurethane flats, $129 from Topshop
5. Aquazzura suede flats, $845 from mytheresa
6. Polyester flats, $79.90 from Zara
7. Bionda Castana snakeskin lace up flats, $1279.47 from Fwrd
8. Fabric flats, $63.90 from Topshop
9. Suede lace up flats, $159 from Topshop
10. Faux suede lace up flats, $60.52 from ASOS
Can’t get enough of shoes? Check out these 11 stylish platforms you can wear to work.
- ballet flats
- buy work shoes singapore
- cheap shoes
- comfortable shoes
- flats shoes
- lace up flats
- lace up shoes
- office shoes
- online shopping
- shoes for work
- singapore shopping
- spring shoes
- summer shoes
- wedges heels
- where to buy lace up shoes
- where to buy shoes
- where to buy shoes for work