You’ve seen it on the runway at Singapore Fashion Week 2015; now shop these looks online.
Over 30 pieces from the Harper’s Bazaar Asia New Generation Design Award 2015 catwalk show can be pre-ordered online. The show, which was held on May 16, featured 10 up-and-coming designers to watch, with the prize going to Singapore designer Silvia Teh!
This vest, as seen on the Singapore Fashion Week 2015 runway can be pre-ordered online! Image: Wesley Kow/ Narcissisthephotographer
We loved Silvia Teh’s very wearable pieces with big bows and Japanese-inspired prints. The good news is that you might get to wear these before anyone else. Here are our top buys from the catwalk show.
1. Silvia Teh polyester blend and cotton vest, $420 from She Shops The Online Store
2. Silvia Teh polyester blend skirt, $750 from She Shops The Online Store
3. Silvia Teh top, $180 from She Shops The Online Store
4. Prairie silk scarf, $290 from She Shops The Online Store
7. Rukong silk skirt, $1,320 from She Shops The Online
8. Prairie polyester jacket, $1,700 from She Shops The Online
9. Lionel Low lace and polyester blend top, $278 from She Shops The Online Store
10. Lionel Low polyester and cotton blend dress, $397 from She Shops The Online Store
We also got up-close and personal with the designers: Find out why Diane von Furstenberg no longer wears her famous wrap dress and the craziest thing Thakoon Panichgul got his intern to do.