Photo: 6ixty8ight

 

Headquartered in Hong Kong, but founded in Paris by French lingerie designer, Marie Destombe, and Swedish businessman, Erik Ryd, lingerie brand 6ixty8ight has landed on our shores and in South East Asia for the first time with a new store in Vivocity (#02-48/49), giving us what many women in most of East Asia already love it for - a wide variety of cute lingerie and casual wear designed especially for the Asian female figure, and at pocket-friendly prices.

 

Photo: 6ixty8ight

 

Lingerie, which includes nightwear, loungewear and accessories like stick-on nipple covers, makes up 60 per cent of the store’s offerings, while the remaining 40 per cent are casual wear like t-shirts, blouses, denim shorts, and dresses.

 

Photo: 6ixty8ight

 

Each month, 6ixty8ight will release three themed collections. For July, the already-launched Pretty in Pink collection features a range of lingerie separates, bralettes, slip dresses  and pyjamas in a pink, black and white colour palette, and made in romantic satin, lace and polka dot mesh.

 

Photo: 6ixty8ight

 

Prices range from $6.90 to $49.90. The store also has an always-ongoing panty combo at five panties for $34.90.