These celebrities and It girls prove there are weather-appropriate ways to wear boots, even when it’s thirty two degrees in sunny Singapore. The key is finding a pair of ankle boots that you can wear with jeans, a dress and even a playsuit.
Whether you opt for suede, patent leather or python, you’ll definitely turn heads with your adventurous sense of style.
1. Do a minimalist and monochrome look like Kate Bosworth.
Photo: katebosworth / Instagram
Boots, $69.90, Topshop
2. Flaunt those long legs by wearing skinny jeans tucked into fringed boots.
Photo: rosiehw / Instagram
High waist jeans in island blue, $69.90, Zara
3. Yoyo Cao adds an edge to a midi-length summer dress with laced-up boots.
Photo: yoyokulala / Instagram
Vichy check dress, $89.90, Mango
4. Show some skin, and wear a heeled boot with a wrap skirt, just like Tina Leung.
Photo: tinaleung / Instagram
Tie waist wrapped skirt, $44, Pomelo
5. For tomboy cool, like Irene Kim, pair a low-heeled boot with a long-sleeved romper.
Photo: ireneisgood / Instagram
Playsuit with balloon sleeves, $99.90, H&M
6. Do like Aimee Song and layer a formal blazer over an oversized T-shirt and wearing socks with your boots.
Photo: songofstyle / Instagram
Raylene checkered double breasted jacket, $89.90, Love Bonito
Here are some chic and comfy boots for summer - yes summer (you heard us right!):