The desert rose hair colour trend is flattering on almost all skin tones. The intensity and tone can be adjusted based on your lifestyle preference. Most of these looks do not require bleaching, but if you do, the colour fades out to a flattering rose gold colour. A variety of red, mauve, burgundy and even purple are mixed to create the desert rose colour and should ideally be done by a stylist who will be able to mix the colours that best suit you. The style works on a variety of hair lengths, including shorter hair too. If you want to adapt the style to something more office friendly, consider adding some light and dark brown to the mix. This warm variation flatter those with darker or warmer skin tones. If you have cooler skin tone, opt for a cool red that borders on fuschia pink. The full spectrum of desert rose colours can be seen in this look, where the darker roots transition into the reds and ends of with purple tips.
- /The best value-for-money GSS buys you cannot miss out on
- /Best anti-frizz products for sleek, smooth tresses
- /Best long-lasting foundations to survive the brutal heat
- /All you need to know about Vivocity’s new B1 extension
- /10 best lip balms for the perfect kissable pout
- /Modern floral ensembles for the modern Singapore woman