Everyone loves Melissa shoes because they are comfortable and stylish, while remaining relatively affordable. Add some zest into your off-duty gear with a pair of bright orange sandals. The fastest way to add punch and fancy to your outfit is to slip into a pair of satin sandals that’s covered in feathers and gemstones. With a mid-height block heel, you’re able to last longer without your feet feeling discomfort and tired. Plus, the little shot of blush and the polka dotted mesh all add a sense of quirk and fun. With its espadrille-inspired platforms, these sandals pair perfectly with a pair of jeans and some cute sunglasses. Give your sandals a little sporty feel with the addition of corded ropes knotted over an oversized satin bow. Basket-inspired textures are a huge trend in accessories now, and we love that these flat sandals provide you with all the comfort and ventilation without forgoing on style. Strap these dotty sandals on with a white dress for a breezy, summery look. Basket-inspired textures are a huge trend in accessories now, and we love that these flat sandals provide you with all the comfort and ventilation without forgoing on style.
- /Pack light and look smart with these 12 stylish carry-on luggage bags
- /Elevate your look for the office with these sports luxe pieces - yes, it's possible
- /Must-have beauty essentials to pack in your gym bag
- /9 best concealers to cover blemishes without clogging your pores
- /The best skin exfoliators for blemish-prone skin
- /6 waterproof mascaras that won't smudge or budge