Experience the magic of Christmas at this picturesque marina-front venue, where the garden beds and surrounding trees will be decked with lights for a magical dining experience. From Dec 1, 2018, there will also a nightly illuminated light installation with ambient music that will be activated between 7pm-9pm, as well as an interactive illuminated arch that will be open to the public till 11pm.
Not sure where to head to? Here’s a quick guide to some of the delectable offerings and exclusive promos!
Images: Gin Khao Bistro
Blue Lotus – Chinese Eating House (#01-13) redefines traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist. Its Chilli Pomelo Crab is a crowd favourite. Then there’s Gin Khao Bistro (#01-12), which offers innovative renditions of Thai specialities, such as Watermelon Fried Rice, from the Land of Smiles.
Image: Blue Lotus - Chinese Eating House
- Blue Lotus – Chinese Eating House: One Blue Lotus Spanish-Style Suckling Pig at $198++ per pig (Usual Price: $238++). One bottle of Prosecco at $48++, valid for for dine-in only.
- Gin Khao Bistro: 20% off the total bill (Not applicable for set meals and not applicable for use with other discounts).
Mykonos On The Bay (#01-10) whisks you off to Greece – and we’re not just talking about the iconic blue and white colours decorating the establishment. It also does excellent authentic Greek fare, including grilled meats, seafood, cheeses and dips.
Images: Miska Cafe (left), and Solepomodoro Trattoria Pizzeria (right)
The quirky and vibrant Sabio By The Sea, Tapas Bar & Grill (#01-02) will appeal to those who like Spanish grills and tapas, while Solepomodoro Trattoria Pizzeria (#01-14) is the place for pizza, antipasto, pasta and luscious Italian dessert. Or head to Miska Cafe (#01-07), which has an extensive Mediterranean spread and chill vibes.
Image: Sabio By The Sea, Tapas Bar & Grill
- Mykonos On The Bay: 10% off food menu for all Islander card holders for the month of December
- Sabio By The Sea, Tapas Bar & Grill: Free soft-shell crab Paella with minimum order of five hot Tapas for the month of December. Three hours of free-flow tapas, giant Paella and kid’s corner orders at $68++ per person on Christmas Eve and Christmas, available for both brunch and dinner. Additional $48++ for three hours of free flow Cava, Sangria, and beer
- Solepomodoro Trattoria Pizzeria: 10% off food menu for all Islander card holders for the month of December
- Miska Café: Enjoy two complimentary starters with the purchase of one bottle of Champagne. Celebrate and have an enjoyable Christmas evening at Miska Café’s Roaring 20’s-themed party.
CATCH OF THE DAY
If you’re in the mood for seafood, Greenwood Fish Market (#01-04/05) prides itself on fresh catches including oysters and lobsters that’ll tantalise your taste buds.
- Greenwood Fish Market: An exclusive takeaway menu that includes limited-time festive specials as well as bulk-order options for those seeking to throw Christmas parties. Simply fill in the order sheet and return it to a Greenwood Fish market team member. Festive Takeaways— Throughout the month of December, Greenwood Fish Market will be offering customers an exclusive takeaway retail menu. This includes ready-to-eat platters, pre-prepped seafood/meat, and even bulk order deals for live oysters- items curated with the needs of party planners in mind (especially with Greenwood Fish Market’s offer of the Whole Arctic Char, Cold Seafood Platter and Shellfish Combo). Orders can be made through any of the restaurant’s channels—via walk-in inquiries, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (6262-0450), and the team will follow up with the finalisation of collection details.
EAT WELL, LIVE WELL
For the couple into healthy eating, wander down to The Greater Lot by Cedele (#01-08), a multi-concept establishment helmed by the folks behind Cedele. This retail space, bakery and casual dining outfit rolled into one is all about healthy, wholesome and delicious food.
- The Greater Lot by Cedele: Festive Menu items are available from the 23rd of November till the 25th of December 2018.
31 Ocean Way, Sentosa Cove, tel: 6887-3502. Visit www.quaysideisle.com for more information.