SEE PHOTOS: Multi-label boutique i.t opened its third three-floor store in Singapore on June 13, 2014 at the new Orchard Gateway shopping centre, located in-between 313@Somerset and Orchard Central. Tastemakers and fashionistas from the likes of Hong Kong celebrity Charlene Choi, Rosalyn Lee, Ginette Chittick, Dawn Yang, Fiona Fussi, Irene Ang, Vernon A, the cast of the hit movie 'Ah Boys to Men', DJs Yasminne Cheng and Tim Oh got an exclusive preview of the store's treasure trove of street style staples. These range from labels like Izzue, B+ab to Korean brands like Stylenanda and Low Classic, as well as the the diffusion line Aape by a Bathing Ape, which made its Southeast Asia debut at the i.t store. i.t is located at at #B1-13, #01-18 and #02-24, Orchard Gateway Singapore. Visit www.itlabels.com.sg for more information or follow the brand on Facebook at www.facebook.com/itsingapore.
Latest in Celebs-Men-Sex
- /Face the city with these anti-pollution skincare products
- /Linen should be in your summer playbook: Here are key pieces you need to have
- /Unique accessories for work and play below $100
- /kikki.K wants you to start writing letters again in the cutest way possible
- /Classic Chanel pieces to buy and invest in
- /New statement eyewear brands to shop at Pedder on Scotts