Burberry’s chief creative office Christopher Bailey celebrated Vogue Fashion’s Night Out in Japan with fellow fashion celebrities Anna Wintour, Anna Dello Russo ‒ Fashion Editor at Large for Vogue Japan ‒ top Japanese model Tao, Franca Sozzani ‒ Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Italy ‒ among others, and a live performance from Burberry Acoustic band The Crookes. The British luxury brand hosted the celebs at its Omotesando store.
Latest in Celebs-Men-Sex
- /Complement your K-beauty looks with these korean fashion brands you need to know now
- /What to look out for when picking foundation for your skin type
- /Lingerie brands to show off your sexy confidence, plus all ship to Singapore
- /These mess-proof eyeliners are easy to use even for beginners
- /The best mascaras for short, straight and sparse lashes
- /4 therapeutic yoga events to calm your mind