Don't have a long-sleeved shirt? A sleeveless shirt is enough to make this dress office-appropriate. Pair it with a short-sleeved shirt for a retro-inspired look, or a long-sleeved shirt for a meeting-ready outfit. A shirt embridered collar would look fab with this dress. This dress might look casual with the side strpes, but just pull on a long-sleeved shirt under it for an instant formal update. Take your love for colour-blocking to the office by pairing a shirt in a complementry colour under this dress. Going from work to date? Simply take off the shirt under the dress to look more casual. Pair this with a bright-coloured shirt for a pop of colour. If you've been pairing your striped dress with a tee for the weekend, it's time to swap that with a shirt for the office! A white shirt like that the model wear may look good, but you can also opt for pastel shades for a girly look. Bought a dress that's too dressy to be worn to the office? Just don a white shirt under it to make it boardroom-ready.
- /Pony Effect now in Singapore and here’s the effect it’s had on us
- /Planning for a girls' trip that's not too far away? Here are seven instaworthy villas in Thailand to book now
- /According to your horoscope this July, dress in this colour to increase auspiciousness
- /Plaid, fun colours and new bag styles for Marc Jacobs' pre-fall collection
- /10 luxurious spas and the top pampering treatments to book
- /Do you face social anxiety? Here's how to overcome it