Clinical research on women aged between 25 and 35 shows that just one day of sleep deprivation reduces the skin’s moisture levels and firmness by 5 and 6 per cent respectively, and increases pore size by 11 per cent.*
Women with prolonged insomnia had skin that was 10 per cent less firm, with 16 per cent more wrinkles, compared to those who were normal sleepers.**
One way to counter this: have a good night skincare routine. Thanks to the increased skin microcirculation at night, while we snooze, the skin is more receptive to active skincare ingredients.
Here to help: the new Laneige Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask and Face-fit Roller (sold separately). Together, the duo promises to give you what Laneige terms a “Face-fit double lifting” effect.
* Source: EL-140919247C111-1. “Clinical comparative research of deep sleep and sleep deprivation”
** Source: #Research (report) 2014-000032 [ABM2014-002] “Analysis of the effect of sleep habits on aging”.
LANEIGE TIME FREEZE WORKS ON FIVE SIGNS OF SKIN AGEING:
• Rough skin texture
• Fine wrinkles
• Enlarged pores
• Uneven skin tone
Specially formulated for night use two to three times a week, this moisturising anti-ageing sleeping mask lets you wake up to a firmer, suppler and more lifted complexion, with more defined facial contours.
• Its Sleep-Tight™ technology tightens up the skin through a combination of shape memory polymers and natural polymers from oat sugar extracts to help skin retain firmness – much like a corset for your face.
• The brand’s Dynamic Collagen_EX™, a revolutionary anti-ageing solution, reportedly works on existing collagen fibres and their life cycle to restore the skin’s natural dynamic strength.
• Collagen Upcycling Technology contains Pinitol (methylinositol extracted from carob trees), which breaks down old collagen fibres and upcycles them into new collagen chains, while strengthening the hyaluronic-acid-supporting layer of the skin for improved resilience.
Complementing the effects of the mask is this sleek face roller that promises to contour the face while imparting a healthy-looking glow to the skin.
This hand-operated tool – especially effective on the wide areas above the cheeks and along the jawline – not only gives a relaxing face massage, but is also said to have skincare benefits, working to firm skin and improve its texture. Thanks to its platinum plating, it cools the skin too. For best results, use daily for three minutes before applying the mask.
Complete your night time skincare regime with the Laneige Time Freeze range: Time Freeze Eye Serum, and Time Freeze Essence.
How to use The Laneige Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask and Face-Fit Roller
After cleansing and applying a toner and lotion, massage the face for three minutes using the Face-fit Roller.
Apply Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask.
Go to sleep – and wake up with more defined facial contours!
Four weeks to a youthful-looking you
In a test conducted by Derma Pro, of the 22 testers who used Laneige Firming Sleeping Mask and Face-Fit Roller for four weeks:
• 82%* felt that their faces were more lifted in general
• 86%* noted firmer skin
• 95%* observed an increase in skin elasticity
• felt the “Face-fit double lifting” effect
• 91%* were satisfied with the skin-tightening effect
• 91%* noticed a more plumped-up, healthier-looking complexion
*Percentages have been rounded to the nearest whole number.