A cream of liquid blush can give you a dewy, rosy complexion in a jiffy. Here’s the colour of the moment, rose pink (or try a shimmery variant of this colour here), which works well on all skin tones. Just apply with your fingers as your body heat will make blending the colour onto your cheeks effortless.
1. Lancome Cushion Blush Subtil in No. 022 Rose Givree, $55
This not only hydrates skin but also leaves a cool, refreshing sensation for a natural, glowing flush.
2. By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in N1 Rose Melba, $85, from Escentials
This moisturising blush has a fresh marshmallow-like gel texture and gives a radiant, transparent sheen of colour. It has a satiny finish with a vitamin-packed formula to protect skin.
3. The Body Shop Sorbet Blush in Cuban Watermelon, $24.90
This soft cream blends like a dream to give you a natural-looking soft flush (more beauty products here for foolproof blending).
4. YSL Beauty Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Duo Stick in No. 4 From Me to You, $50
This compact cream-balm glides easily over cheeks and lips, and leaves a smooth matte finish. The pretty pale rose and blush pink combi can be used singly or blurred together for a feminine flush.
5. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip and Cheek, $52
This universal tint comes out slightly fluorescent but transforms into a sheer shade once applied. Easy to blend in, it reacts to your skin’s pH and adapts to each skin tone for a unique pinkish-rose tone. For greater intensity, just apply more of the product.
6. M.A.C Lip & Cheek Palette x 6: Yoni Attraction, $79
This limited-edition palette has five Casual Colour shades for cheeks (one Lipstick colour). Go for the shade Weekend Getaway, a cool rose that looks pretty on all skin tones (here’s a nude lipstick shades for every skin tone).
7. Nars Multiple in Maui, $60
This dusty-rose multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body has a creamy formula and blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones.
8. Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color in Naughty n’ Spice, $45
This dual-ended, soft colour balm and stippling brush for eyes, cheeks and lips is effortless and long-wearing.
This story was originally published on femalemag.com.sg.