1. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Rosa, $32.
Colour your pout in my pretty ballerina pink. I promise six hours of wear in a creamy matte finish.
2. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, $31.
I’m a chestnut rose with a lightweight, ultra-matte finish. I last seven kissproof hours.
3. M.A.C Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour, $39.
I go on wet before drying to a suede-like fi nish. You’ll still find me there after eight hours.
4. Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint, $32.
I won’t crack, feather or dry out your lips. I will, however, last six hours.
5. Chanel Rouge Allure Ink, $49.
I take 10 minutes to set to a velvety finish that lasts eight hours.
6. Lancome L’Absolu Velours, $44.
I start off glossy, set to a velvety-matte finish, and stay on for up to eight hours.
7. YSL Beauty Vernis a Levres Vinyl Cream, $50.
Super glossy; high coverage; 10-hour wear – that’s me!
8. Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick, $44.
I start off liquid and dry to a matte veil that clings to your lips for 14 hours (10 if you indulge in greasy food!).
This story was first published in the December 2016 issue of Her World magazine.