From barely-there glimmer to bombshell glassy, lip glosses are back in every way. The difference now? They come in varying glossiness so you can choose the look you want. What sets these ones apart: Each marries multi-dimensional shine in a comfortable formula that smooths and soothes the lips.
Level 1: Barely-there Gloss
For that touch of sheen on lips that still look natural.
Level 2: Clearly Glassy
It’s more than just a subtle shimmer – others will be able to tell you’re wearing a lipgloss.
Level 3: Super lacquered
A brilliant, glassy gloss that makes the lips look glistening and shiny.
Level 4: Explosive Shine
These deliver a polished glaze to your lips, like wearing a dewy highlighter.
This article was first published in Her World’s March issue.
- burberry kisses lip lacquer
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Glosses
- Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminzer
- HERA Sensual Spicy Nude Gloss
- lip gloss
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss
- Milani Ludicrous Lip Gloss
- pat mcgrath labs lust
- shiseido crystal gel gloss
- tom ford gloss luxe