Never once have I walked past a Crabtree & Evelyn store and not stop to take a whiff of the delightful scents in the store.
The brand is well-loved for their previous collections – Nantucket Briar and Summer Hill – all which reminds us of gorgeous flowers, nature and the likes.
Joining the family is new collection – Somerset Meadow – inspired by the meadows and rich grasslands of Somerset, England. Think rolling hills and sweeping flat expanses filled with weeping willows, delicate papery-white blossoms and trails of fruit.
A blend of sparkling bergamot, blackberry buds and english ivy is topped off with a heart of white blossoms, water lily and earthy geranium, with the base notes featuring silver birch, white musk, willow and moss. The result is a refreshing, sweet scent that is wearable and reminds us of warm grass.
The collection features the usual Eau De Toilette, Bath and Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Hand Therapy, and a new addition, the Perfume Gel, has also been added to the range. The gel is fuss-free and perfect for use on the go. Simply massage it on your pulse points and you will be able to catch the whiff of the fresh scent on your skin.
The Somerset Meadow Bath and Body Collection is now available at all Crabtree & Evelyn stores islandwide. Prices start from $25 to $58.
- crabtree & evelyn
- Crabtree & Evelyn bath and shower gel
- Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion
- Crabtree & Evelyn eau de toilette
- Crabtree & Evelyn fragrance collection
- Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy
- Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar
- Crabtree & Evelyn scents
- Crabtree & Evelyn Singapore
- Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Bath and Body Collection
- Crabtree & Evelyn Summer hill
- Evelyn store
- Somerset Meadow Bath and Body Collection
- Summer Hill