Whether you’re looking for an extensive palette with all the colours you can imagine, or a compact one that is great for travelling, we’ve picked out the best Korean eyeshadow palettes for you to shop now.
1) Ideal Shadow Squad, $42, Laneige
This four colour paletter (which comes in 10 different shades) boasts highly pigmented shadows that glides on smoothly and adheres closely to the skin.
2) Tonymoly Perfect Eyes Muti Palette, $21.30, Lazada
This palette with mostly cool tones contains both matte and shimmery shades that offer great colour payoff and an even application.
3) Pony Effect Master Eye Palette, $52.80, Hermo
With eight very different shimmery shades to play woth, this palette offers endless customisation.
4) Personal Colour Palette, $62.90, Etude House
Photo: Etude House
Suited for cool tone eyes (there's one for warm tone eyes too), this suitable palette contains a whopping 20 shades.
5) 16 Brand Sixteen Brickit Shadow Kit, $25.90, iHerb
This versatile eyeshadow kit will bring you from day to night with its 10 shades that can create a more basic to smokier eye makeup looks.
6) 3CE Eye Shadow Palette, $48, Sephora
This eyeshadow palette contains four harmonious colours that remains intact for a long time and applies smoothly for a clean and luxurious finish.
7) Nature Republic Provence Magic Step Eyes, $22, Lazada
This portable palette contains four romantic and pretty coluors that range from light to dark to create a natual, gradient eye makeup look.
8) Labiotte Chateau Wine Eyeshadow Palette, $35.50, Hermo
Create glamourous looks with eight wine-inspired hues containing fine, silky pigments that are non-drying and have a smooth finish
This article was first published on Female.