1. Fernando Torquatto (http://instagram.com/torquatto)
Torquatto is a make-up artist, photographer, and TV host whose Instagram account boasts almost 300,000 followers who check in regularly on his mix of make-up jobs, lifestyle shots and celebrity-packed selfies.
2. Marcos Costa (http://instagram.com/realmarcoscosta)
Make-up artist Marcos Costa’s Instagram blends behind-the-scenes beauty shoot images, makeup sketches and images from his luxurious travels around the world.
3. Rodrigo Cintra (http://instagram.com/rodrigocintra)
Sao Paulo-based Cintra is a hair stylist and expert on the ‘what not to wear’ TV show “Esquadrão da Moda.” His account pulls together celebrity influences, before-and-after shots of his own work and backstage candids from the TV studio.
4. Celso Kamura (http://instagram.com/ckamura)
The hair and makeup expert takes care of numerous celebrities, as well as running the runway looks for designers including Alexandre Herchcovitch. Around 100,000 fans follow the action on his Instagram account.
5. Wanderley Nunes (http://instagram.com/wanderleynunes)
Brazil seems to be the home of some of the world’s top beauty industry multitaskers, and hairdresser and photographer Wanderley Nunes is one of the best examples. His highly popular Instagram has some great before-and-after snaps.
6. Marcos Proença (http://instagram.com/blogdopro)
Red carpet influences, lifestyle advice and celebrity shots abound on the hairdresser and beauty expert’s account.
7. Marco Antonio De Biaggi (http://instagram.com/mbiaggi)
De Biaggi is “synonymous with sexy hair,” according to his website, and his Instagram doesn’t disappoint. There are plenty of product recommendations, celebrity influences and selfies, with the odd food photo thrown in for good measure. -AFP RELAXNEWS